My poetry compilation Dreaming in Darkness is being released March 2011. The book will be available in ebook and paperback and published through Willow Moon Publishing. Below is a list of the places I have been featured or mentioned. I will also keep a list of current book signings and PR once the book is available.
Dreaming in Darkness Press:
- Edjo Frank graciously hosted me on his blog for an interview on my upcoming book: DREAMING IN DARKNESS – interview with a high talented writer – Jessica Kristie
Features and Mentions:
- Was named one of the 21 Artists to watch in 2011 by the website Skinny Aritist
- Guest post at Indigo Sky: Ink and Art. Featuring My poem Bath Water on December 15, 2010
- Check out my interview at The Dark Press here from December 13, 2010.
- On November 26, 2010 I was featured at One Stop Poetry. It was an honor to do an interview and post a few of my works. One Stop Poetry is a encouraging community for artists and is run by a wonderful group of people.
- My poem Tragedy’s Room written for a friend of mine Josepf Haslam (@Josepf) during a tough time can be found HERE along with his story.
- You can find me in the friends section of Junkinhead ‘s blog and also the subject of the blog post: A Promise to Jess… where Vic humbles me with his words. You can follow this very sweet man on Twitter: @vyallamelli
- I feel honored to me mentioned in the the wonderful book “I Could Tell You Stories” by: Rebecca Tsaros Dickson. You can purchase her book HERE.
- I was blessed to be able to write the lyrics for a beautiful song written by Thomas Marzano. You can find my Guest Blog Post: Finding my “Still” on his Blog: Digital thoughts
- I was mentioned in Thomas Marzano’s An Ode To 15 Tweeps That Inspire My Days on his Blog: Digital thoughts
- My poem Sarafina was featured in Future4Fina’s Blog Post: Day 13 Can Kick Rocks on her Blog: Future4Fina